Home Sterch
...not stretch. I think "sterch" describes the living I've done this week better than any actual words might
Wed - the Srappers rediscovered their winning ways even as the SOX struggle against the Royals this week (who I think the Scrappers could beat)
Sorry SOX and Royals
Thurs - I worked on "You Think He Saw a Ghost" at Larry's and I am hoping this will bridge the gap between "Anyone Left Standing" and "Two for the Stoned"
We'll see
Friday, Family Movie Night - THE ITALIAN JOB (the original with Michael Caine)
Wed - the Srappers rediscovered their winning ways even as the SOX struggle against the Royals this week (who I think the Scrappers could beat)
Sorry SOX and Royals
Thurs - I worked on "You Think He Saw a Ghost" at Larry's and I am hoping this will bridge the gap between "Anyone Left Standing" and "Two for the Stoned"
We'll see
Friday, Family Movie Night - THE ITALIAN JOB (the original with Michael Caine)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home