My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

As I Rest the Veins in My Brain

An orgy of sports on tonight, World Series - GO GIANTS (yes for once I am cheering for the NL)

Some good baseball fans out there, and I've followed Bruce B since his run to the WS with the Padres...plus I don't want to hear Josh Hamilton say how Jesus helped him win the World Series. I love Jesus and I love baseball but I don't think one as as much to do with the other as the former drug-addled Ranger 1st basemen would have us believe.

Hawks face the Kings and Slovenia's lone representative in the NHL - - -- KOPITAR. There may be more Slovenians now, but he was the only one as of last season.

And the Bulls kick off their season against KD and the Oklahoma City Thunder or Ramblers or some such stuff.

Eating Kim's baked mosta

NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!

and enjoying a night off from working on the ending of the neverending work on the end of the new record.

Perhaps I have consumed too much of the three-buck Chuck as I am noticing new veins in my forehead. Will a vascular incident cement my position as a pathetic figure, or is it just a predicatble outcome of driving myself crazy over silly things about which nobody gives a rancid rat fart?

At this point, does it really matter? A wise man once told me, "Enjoy your life and whatever you can hold while you hold it."

He sold truck parts but was a smart piece of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home