Seven Eleven Thirteen
Lord,
Thank you for the gift of marriage and thank you for sending me an angel to marry.
Al and Judi came up to see the Mudcats play. They made it just in time to see the boy double in two runs. The hitting streak continues. Five games with hits and RBI, I told Alex he doesn't have to wash his socks until he draws an 0fer.
Went to Twins afterward. Dinner and drinks with the in-laws was fun. The boy soaked up the All Star Home Run Derby. Me, I don't care much for it an honestly I didn't even enjoy it when it was a big deal in the 90's. I might watch if they brought back Bonds, Sosa and Big Crap...er Mac just to see if they could even hit one BP fastball out of the park between the three of them.
Thank you for the gift of marriage and thank you for sending me an angel to marry.
Al and Judi came up to see the Mudcats play. They made it just in time to see the boy double in two runs. The hitting streak continues. Five games with hits and RBI, I told Alex he doesn't have to wash his socks until he draws an 0fer.
Went to Twins afterward. Dinner and drinks with the in-laws was fun. The boy soaked up the All Star Home Run Derby. Me, I don't care much for it an honestly I didn't even enjoy it when it was a big deal in the 90's. I might watch if they brought back Bonds, Sosa and Big Crap...er Mac just to see if they could even hit one BP fastball out of the park between the three of them.


2 Comments:
Happy belated anniversary to the two of you!
thanks kid
Post a Comment
<< Home