WhiteSOX on the old Xbox
I should know my the end of the week if I passed the final components of my state licensing exam. I'd cross my fingers if my hand wasn't still sore.
NOT FROM THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!
Well, maybe a little of that.
Went out for dinner with John and Janine. Alex and I walked home and played the 2005 version of WhiteSOX on the Xbox. Trust me, doing that is sooooo much better than watching this year's version of the WhiteSOX.
Drivin' me crazy!
NOT FROM THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!
Well, maybe a little of that.
Went out for dinner with John and Janine. Alex and I walked home and played the 2005 version of WhiteSOX on the Xbox. Trust me, doing that is sooooo much better than watching this year's version of the WhiteSOX.
Drivin' me crazy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home