Three Four Five
Parent orientation at Brooks - - this is Alex's last year at his beloved school. We couldn't have asked for a better start to his education. God Bless, thanks and much love to all the teachers, staff and administration who have been a part of his young life and who make that school great.
Took 1/2 day off yesterday for minor health reasons and to get some shit done. I feel better and got the shit done so that's that.
SOX gave away a 9th inning lead to the Tigers yesterday and were officially eliminated from the Central race when the Royals handed their asses to them. We're going next Friday. I always look forward to going to SOX park late in the season. Even though this season has seen the team frustratingly close to playing well one week only to fall apart the next it's gonna be fun to take Auntie Chris out to the ballpark. We love her and it's been awhile since we went to the ballgame with her.
We can teach her the "Three Four Five" game Alex and I play when we watch the SOX. Will Adam Dunn strike out on Pitch Three, Pitch Four and Pitch Five in any given at bat.
Took 1/2 day off yesterday for minor health reasons and to get some shit done. I feel better and got the shit done so that's that.
SOX gave away a 9th inning lead to the Tigers yesterday and were officially eliminated from the Central race when the Royals handed their asses to them. We're going next Friday. I always look forward to going to SOX park late in the season. Even though this season has seen the team frustratingly close to playing well one week only to fall apart the next it's gonna be fun to take Auntie Chris out to the ballpark. We love her and it's been awhile since we went to the ballgame with her.
We can teach her the "Three Four Five" game Alex and I play when we watch the SOX. Will Adam Dunn strike out on Pitch Three, Pitch Four and Pitch Five in any given at bat.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home