My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What's Now

E-mailed Msgr Nelson. I need to schedule a meeting with him ASAP. There is some important paperwork that needs to be done as I prepare to be a godparent. So honored that Joe and Christine asked me to do this.

Rode my bike to the mailbox at Seven Eleven and sent out the mortgage. The house is ours...for another month.

Worked with Alex on spelling, then shot hoops with the boy and even got to do some writing. It's weird to be near the end of editing this portion of TINAM. The project has taken up a good chunk of my time over the last year and 1/2. I am resisting the urge to think about what to write next.

Can't be worried about about what's next. I need to concentrate on what's now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home