Too Late or Too Soon
If only someone could've developed pancreas app.
Sorry
Could not see Drive with WTG tonight. We'll give it a shot tomorrow (or take a stab at it, if you will). I want to see an existential action flick in an 80's noir style with an evil Albert Brooks while it's still in theaters. Is that so wrong?
Great news on the rock 'n roll front - after some scheduling issues and a little back and forth I found an extra forty bucks and a day that I can work on demos in Elgin.
Sunday - no Bear game but I get to fight my bullshit ennui one song at a time.
It's a perfect plan.
Sorry
Could not see Drive with WTG tonight. We'll give it a shot tomorrow (or take a stab at it, if you will). I want to see an existential action flick in an 80's noir style with an evil Albert Brooks while it's still in theaters. Is that so wrong?
Great news on the rock 'n roll front - after some scheduling issues and a little back and forth I found an extra forty bucks and a day that I can work on demos in Elgin.
Sunday - no Bear game but I get to fight my bullshit ennui one song at a time.
It's a perfect plan.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home