Exploratory Weekend
NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!
Friday January 13
I'm thinking of forming a superPAC: "Americans for Full Disclosure."
Anonymous donations will be accepted up to and exceeding an unspecified limit.
God Bless America
Saturday January 14
Hoops at the Park District. My parents came out to see Alex and his Spurs play a tight one against Keegan and his Bulls. Saw Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol with the family and it was a lot of fun. Came home and showed Alex Buster Keaton's Go West!
Also on Saturday, Alex took a picture of a Hawk that was eating a bird's face...in our driveway.
Sunday January 15 A Slight Recovery
Going real slow. The festivities were festive to say the least I hope someone had fun. Well, shareholders of Jameson whiskey ought to be happy. They better send me a damned card next year.
Recovered, ate a ton of chocolate with the boy - thanks and much love to Kimberly Jo for getting me some chocolate cake from Hillside. Watched tons of football this weekend (the second weekend of the NFL playoffs is always my favorite weekend on the football calender even tho I'm not a big football guy anymore). I love just lazing and watching the games with Alex.
Then we mimicked the match-ups on Madden.
Sorry about that.
Friday January 13
I'm thinking of forming a superPAC: "Americans for Full Disclosure."
Anonymous donations will be accepted up to and exceeding an unspecified limit.
God Bless America
Saturday January 14
Hoops at the Park District. My parents came out to see Alex and his Spurs play a tight one against Keegan and his Bulls. Saw Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol with the family and it was a lot of fun. Came home and showed Alex Buster Keaton's Go West!
Also on Saturday, Alex took a picture of a Hawk that was eating a bird's face...in our driveway.
Sunday January 15 A Slight Recovery
Going real slow. The festivities were festive to say the least I hope someone had fun. Well, shareholders of Jameson whiskey ought to be happy. They better send me a damned card next year.
Recovered, ate a ton of chocolate with the boy - thanks and much love to Kimberly Jo for getting me some chocolate cake from Hillside. Watched tons of football this weekend (the second weekend of the NFL playoffs is always my favorite weekend on the football calender even tho I'm not a big football guy anymore). I love just lazing and watching the games with Alex.
Then we mimicked the match-ups on Madden.
Sorry about that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home