My Gut and My Ass
No holiday updates. Suffice it to say there were festivities. The current size of my gut and my ass are the evidence.
This year will be a failure if I do not put something together and play between two and four food drive shows. I've got a plan. Let's get to it. Ok, it's just me. Who am I blogging to? Hopefully no one that knows what good writing looks like.
This year will be a failure if I do not put something together and play between two and four food drive shows. I've got a plan. Let's get to it. Ok, it's just me. Who am I blogging to? Hopefully no one that knows what good writing looks like.


3 Comments:
I apologize if your "who am I blogging to" was a rhetorical statement.... but.... here I go... You're blogging for your sanity, for your family's sanity, to share with your friends, and to allow your pitiful sister to stay in touch and get to know her big brother a little better.
Hey kiddo. Thanks. How's life out in California? If it's for my sanity I dunno if it is working.
damn, I had a full box here but clicked the wrong thing and -zoop- away it went. Anyway. Not bad on our end- everyone relatively healthy, relatively okay- it's supposed to be raining and it's not- which doesn't sound too bad until you realize that it's supposed to be the rainy season which means drought and water restrictions come summer. The sun is nice though. Not much going on with the house which flummoxes mom and dad, but schedule, instrument practice, homework, and the sun going down at 5 (not to mention meetings) means not much time to work. oh well. How's things on your end?
Post a Comment
<< Home