My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hooky Bitches

Played hooky today - actually scheduled 6hrs off because I've been banging through a shitload of boxes. When we, as a company, try to get caught up on some things it leaves me and the repair dept desperately behind.

But today was beautiful. Mailed the tax return and kept a receipt with tracking info on it. It's not that I don't trust my country or the post office, it's just...

I don't know what it is.

Post office, ran to HyVee then golfed Worked on Kish (the book part) and edited an entry entitled, "Brewskies" which proves I was as much of an asshole back then as I am today. Somethings never change.

And Bruce Hornsby still sucks.

Put tubes in my Fender Deluxe Reverb amp. It's like having an old friend back. Thanks and much love to a dear friend for giving me this beauty, all those years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home