Potato Chips
These poindexters in Batavia trying to find the Higgs boson particle claim that once they find it, we will understand why things in the universe have mass. I don't know about the universe but I know why things have mass in America -
Potato chips.
Returning to Super Tuesday (not travelling through space in time like high speed particles but just like a guy writing in a blog)...even though I find Ron Paul to be a silly little twit, I thought it was kind of punk rock that while all the action was happening in Ohio or Georgia or wherever, that little shitstain was dribbling his empty paean to "no government" in Alaska. Cute.
I couldn't tell if the audience was chanting: "Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!"...or: "It's cold! It's cold! It's cold!"
Maybe it was a little of both.
Ended the day with Alex on the couch watching D Rose put on a Popeye face after nailing a game winning shot with 0.00's on the clock against the hapless Bucks. Poor Skiles. Here's hoping the next team that hires him has some hap.
Potato chips.
Returning to Super Tuesday (not travelling through space in time like high speed particles but just like a guy writing in a blog)...even though I find Ron Paul to be a silly little twit, I thought it was kind of punk rock that while all the action was happening in Ohio or Georgia or wherever, that little shitstain was dribbling his empty paean to "no government" in Alaska. Cute.
I couldn't tell if the audience was chanting: "Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!"...or: "It's cold! It's cold! It's cold!"
Maybe it was a little of both.
Ended the day with Alex on the couch watching D Rose put on a Popeye face after nailing a game winning shot with 0.00's on the clock against the hapless Bucks. Poor Skiles. Here's hoping the next team that hires him has some hap.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home