Stupid Magic, Stupid Heat
Gotta remember to break down my boxes. Long story. Just a reminder to myself.
Went to Sugar Grove. Picked up an amp for OD to use at my place. We may start practicing as early as next week. Excited and nervous about trying to put something together for a live show. It won't be the same without D but at least it is something. I am lost without having a music project.
This will probably not become something more permanent and I am fine with that. I love these guys and none of my musical ideas are worth being a dick or worthy of me being bitter in any way.
Good to see Chris and Eli. That guy is just babbling and babbling and stringing a bunch of cool sounds together - amazing to see his growth. Eli is doing fine as well. Seriously, Chris is a great daddy and it looks like fatherhood agrees with him.
Came home and had a late dinner with my crew. The boy and I watched the Bulls lose to Orlando. Stupid Magic and stupid Dwight Howard for not wanting to come and play for the Bulls. Fine, ya big jerk. The Bulls don't need yer ass!
Uh, unless they want to beat the Heat.
Stupid Heat.
Went to Sugar Grove. Picked up an amp for OD to use at my place. We may start practicing as early as next week. Excited and nervous about trying to put something together for a live show. It won't be the same without D but at least it is something. I am lost without having a music project.
This will probably not become something more permanent and I am fine with that. I love these guys and none of my musical ideas are worth being a dick or worthy of me being bitter in any way.
Good to see Chris and Eli. That guy is just babbling and babbling and stringing a bunch of cool sounds together - amazing to see his growth. Eli is doing fine as well. Seriously, Chris is a great daddy and it looks like fatherhood agrees with him.
Came home and had a late dinner with my crew. The boy and I watched the Bulls lose to Orlando. Stupid Magic and stupid Dwight Howard for not wanting to come and play for the Bulls. Fine, ya big jerk. The Bulls don't need yer ass!
Uh, unless they want to beat the Heat.
Stupid Heat.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home