I Will Feel Less Bad
…on a front as exciting (to me) as the progress Century of Progress is making…
Cousin Mike has been doing killer (is it killa?) reviews for garageband.com. Very soon the first (old) floating Basement song will be out there - before which the downloadable world shall stand agape…
It will be stupefied and amazed.
What am I, Rockiavelli?
I will feel less bad about abandoning the fB book because Cousin Mike took the initiative to get this shit together. He still loves our old band. I wonder what Bill thinks of it all? I e-mailed him awhile ago – but nothing, nada, zero, zip, zilch, the null set…
Maybe that speaks volumes.
Cousin Mike has been doing killer (is it killa?) reviews for garageband.com. Very soon the first (old) floating Basement song will be out there - before which the downloadable world shall stand agape…
It will be stupefied and amazed.
What am I, Rockiavelli?
I will feel less bad about abandoning the fB book because Cousin Mike took the initiative to get this shit together. He still loves our old band. I wonder what Bill thinks of it all? I e-mailed him awhile ago – but nothing, nada, zero, zip, zilch, the null set…
Maybe that speaks volumes.


1 Comments:
Hey Ed, It's ancient history and I shouldn't care. Unfortunately, the group disintegrated before we created the opportunity to succeed OR fail. I take responsibility for that - my complete fear of success held you guys back. This time, if cyberspace thinks we blow (blew), at least I'll know I tried. Bill is probably the only one with the right attitude! Cousin Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home