Thank You Part Something...
To everyone who posted re: Leet and my uncle, thanks so much. Thank you also to those who sent me e-mails offering their condolences.
Kim and I know we have many friends who love us. The services for Kim's Grandma were exactly what she would have wanted. While it was sad to say good bye to her, we found solace in the words of her pastor...and I think Kim's family took comfort in gathering together one last time for this incredible woman.
I'll post something stupid tomorrow.
Kim and I know we have many friends who love us. The services for Kim's Grandma were exactly what she would have wanted. While it was sad to say good bye to her, we found solace in the words of her pastor...and I think Kim's family took comfort in gathering together one last time for this incredible woman.
I'll post something stupid tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home