My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

LINX

I’ve got redo my links. ChrisB does not talk food anymore. He’s trying to give away the gastroblog if anyone wants it. I’m trying to get the Old Dog to be a collaborator w/ me on it and drop the “g” but he doesn’t want any part of that. Elise (the female version of me) dropped off the bloggosphere-o-scape and is nowhere to be found. Dammit – her blog was one of my favorites. I’ve got the archive page for L&E. To quote Jurko (only idiots will know who that is): “I just suck.”

…or at least my links suck. I was so excited when I first put them up. I think I called Dev and said: “I’m htmling.”

His response: “Am I going to have to shoot you?”

Can you feel the love?

I need a PDawg link, maybe a link for the new Old Dog page. If he’s worried about hhhe people seeing his blog, he’s already posted enough comments where they will find it anyhoo. And I love the New Old Dog page. OD, ELise, the gunderblog, and the DC L&E pages are what got me started with all this crap in the first place.

…and a fiery beanbag in Hell awaits all of them for that.

I’m also going to include (soon) a link to my first internets alter-ego page where I will be a chain-smoking fourteen-year-old kid who looks like a skater (circa 1993) but is, in fact a golf nut with hippies for parents who named him Gypsy. Gypsy would change his name but that takes effort and a pen…neither of which he can be bothered to find.

Speaking of linx – I’m pissed, this looks like the first nice (golfable) day…and I have to take my poor little buddy to the dentist. Crap.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gastroblog without the g ... would that be Astroblog or Gastroblo? Astroblo? Some of OD's entries would definitely suggest Gastroblo, but you're more of an Astroblo person, don't you think?

Ignore me, I should be working.

8:12 AM  
Blogger edP said...

I thought you were working

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Crap an alter-ego - do you ever sleep?!?
c.m.

11:17 AM  
Blogger tom o said...

speaking of Old Dog. Old Dog, if you see this are you ever going to approve my comments on your blog?? or am i doing something wrong.

ed, sorry to use your blog as an e-conduit to old dog.

12:10 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

tom o? What are you talking about?

jeanz - geeeeeeeeeez! What does that mean?

as for hhhhhhheeeeeeeee'ers. What the hell do I care?

2:44 PM  
Blogger edP said...

CM - sleep is for the well-balanced. That's not me.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

An alter is a great idea. It did wonders for Garth Brooks.

I was trying to come up with some sort of "altar" ego reference considering your many religious posts but couldn't come up with anything that didn't make me sound like a dick. "That hasn't stopped you before.", you say? Quite right. I must be mellowing in my old age.

2:55 PM  
Blogger edP said...

You're not a dick Michael. You are a sweet fucking guy. I'd never take a joke like that from you in a bad way. Whenever I wrote about anything sad, or someone dying (which has happened alot recently) you were the first person to say something nice, offer condolences etc...

You get a hall pass w/ me buddy

I'm actually very, very happy that my friends (some of whom..grammmargh - Jeanz? - don't share my beliefs) still come here even though I talk about my faith. I thought for sure that'd be the kiss of death for this blog.

I knew you guys were open-minded but talking to a Catholic...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - all are welcome here...and all comments too.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Gunderstorm said...

Well then, let me tell you about this great casino site I'm starting up.

We sell viagra too!

3:59 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Dammit. Splogged by someone I know...and it wasn't even Bill Garver

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

"I was so excited when I first put them up. I think I called Dev and said: “I’m htmling.”"

Hahaha! I feel the same way, Ed, each time I go into my template page and change colors, fonts, etc.
When I figured out color code #s and how to get paragraphs, etc. I felt slicker than spit!

(I tried to actually use the HTML code for paragraph but your Comment Gestapo flashed me a red message reading "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed)!

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OD - (sorry Edp, I can't comment on Joe's blog, and besides, this conversation resides here - please pardon me) - anyway, OD, here's one recent quote from your blog: "As usual, I had the Number 5 (bean tostada, bean taco and cheese enchilada - with beans) and two margarita's." Is Gastroblo making more sense now? :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger tom o said...

well, redo your links!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

Yes, Jeanz, Gastroblog is making more sense.

Ed P, as for talking to Catholics; I knew our friends here wouldn't have a problem with Catholics. The fucking Irish, though! As long as they're not allowed to post, I'll stick around.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Thanks, Ed. I am often a dick but recently I have discovered something that surpasses god and atheism. I love my friends and people. I want everyone to be better.

When I first became an atheist I was a total dick about it. Now, I think that everyone gets a pass so long as they don't preach hate. I have a few issues with the Pope but most American Catholics don't really pay attention to what the Pope says unless it suits them. Catholic dogma is a real bitch.

I think that your love of your God is admirable now. 2 years ago I would have cornered you at a Christmas party (sorry Steener) and given you the business.

I still have problems with the Catholic church but last time I checked you were not in charge of Rome. You are just a good man who wants to know his maker and I respect that. "Take care of your family well and know that there are people who wish you well.", is the best secular knowledge I can impart to anyone.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Michael: I sure wish all non-Christians had your tolerance and acceptance. (Applauding you)

2:33 AM  
Blogger Lady Di )O( said...

ed, i need serious help just simply adding a link.
kaka sent me directions about going to my template and then i'll see this "Google/edit me" stuff on the right sidebar.

I don't have a sidebar. No Google/stuff on the side. Maybe you could help? *maybe* I'm pretty dense about this HTML stuff. :)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read bluetooth wireless bluetooth headphones Philippine air line best rated dishwasher Security guard products car polish Cescille dryer 2000 most widely viewed tv series All my memories tote pain relief Upskirts garden Ranger boat 77r sport Free downloads of computer games Steinbeck mattresses

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home