Weekend/Feedback
Another Saturday in the era where ed no longer has to work Saturdays. It was great. Now if the era where ed refers to himself in the 3rd person could come to a swift conclusion we would all be happier, no?. I’d never make it as a Frenchman.
Which reminds me – I’ve become sort of obsessed (I do everything in a ½ assed way) with the Frank Zappa song IN FRANCE. I feel terrible, because the French were very nice to me when I was there. Even after I opened my mouth and they could hear what I was doing to their language – they were cool.
Saturday, the little family worked all day around the manor and the king ‘n the queen said not a cross word to each other. The boy was great in church. I was a little pissed when we were leaving because a big ole storm started rolling in. I wanted to get at least nine holes in before going to the PDawg soirée. Maybe I would’ve made a good Frenchman – the accent grave was in the right place in soiree. OK, it was my spell-check. (Incidentally, “spell-check” is in my spell-check).
Went to the party a PDawg’s and had a great time. Just drinking beers (I would’ve made a terrible Canadian since all my Canadian friends remind me that the plural for beer is just like the word deer – just an aside in this aside- have you ever heard anyone say they are going to buy a 12 pack of deer?) and enjoying the breezes down by the retention pond. I was hoping Old Dog and I would wake up the next morning in the Soul Coffin but it was not to be (or bea). I was all ready to exclaim, “Is that an SM-57 or are you just glad to see me?!?”
Shure I was.
Sunday the crew went to the OF to hang out with Kim’s family. Homemade pizza kicks ass. To quote Kramer: “We provide the dough, you toss it, you kneed it, you put it in the oven…”
Monday was the first time ever I had 2 pars in the front nine. Then my head left me and the normal collapse set in. Alex and I also saw Over the Hedge. This was just a great weekend.
Thanks to everyone for posting on ajusted music. I appreciate the feedback on the record.
uh, even though there is no feedback on breather.
One last note - congrats to the S. o' da Ho' for having the longest run of any R to serve in this position.
Who knows how different history could've been if Newt wasn't a "never-nude"...
Re: the recent invocation of the "speech and debate" clause...let me say this: I feel more comfortable when our elected officials play fast and loose with the Constitution than when nine black shrouded demi-gods do the same.
End of editorial.
Which reminds me – I’ve become sort of obsessed (I do everything in a ½ assed way) with the Frank Zappa song IN FRANCE. I feel terrible, because the French were very nice to me when I was there. Even after I opened my mouth and they could hear what I was doing to their language – they were cool.
Saturday, the little family worked all day around the manor and the king ‘n the queen said not a cross word to each other. The boy was great in church. I was a little pissed when we were leaving because a big ole storm started rolling in. I wanted to get at least nine holes in before going to the PDawg soirée. Maybe I would’ve made a good Frenchman – the accent grave was in the right place in soiree. OK, it was my spell-check. (Incidentally, “spell-check” is in my spell-check).
Went to the party a PDawg’s and had a great time. Just drinking beers (I would’ve made a terrible Canadian since all my Canadian friends remind me that the plural for beer is just like the word deer – just an aside in this aside- have you ever heard anyone say they are going to buy a 12 pack of deer?) and enjoying the breezes down by the retention pond. I was hoping Old Dog and I would wake up the next morning in the Soul Coffin but it was not to be (or bea). I was all ready to exclaim, “Is that an SM-57 or are you just glad to see me?!?”
Shure I was.
Sunday the crew went to the OF to hang out with Kim’s family. Homemade pizza kicks ass. To quote Kramer: “We provide the dough, you toss it, you kneed it, you put it in the oven…”
Monday was the first time ever I had 2 pars in the front nine. Then my head left me and the normal collapse set in. Alex and I also saw Over the Hedge. This was just a great weekend.
Thanks to everyone for posting on ajusted music. I appreciate the feedback on the record.
uh, even though there is no feedback on breather.
One last note - congrats to the S. o' da Ho' for having the longest run of any R to serve in this position.
Who knows how different history could've been if Newt wasn't a "never-nude"...
Re: the recent invocation of the "speech and debate" clause...let me say this: I feel more comfortable when our elected officials play fast and loose with the Constitution than when nine black shrouded demi-gods do the same.
End of editorial.


3 Comments:
That was an SM57 and he was happy to see you (It's a little scary to be all alone in that Soul Coffin!)
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home