My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Said I Don't Want the Stringy Grilled Cheese!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

Yer ass got jihaded.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thems were the sweetest, bestest comments the other day, Ed -- you rock very hard. Thanks for that :!

I hope Alex only killed you a little bit dead in this pic.

Because I really want to hang w/you and KJ HOPEFULLY come October, because, you rule.

5:43 PM  
Blogger edP said...

We all need thoughts like yours...there is something happening with the bloggosphere here...we may not be changing the world but we might be changing myself.

I've been golfing all day so I better change my underpants.

You always have a place to crash if you bring your crew out. You rule too!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home