My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, April 16, 2007

OK Someone Call DCFS


































CUZ WE'RE HAVING A LIGHTSABRE FIGHT ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FABULOUS! Simply FABULOUS!! Much better than our lightsabre battles in the front lawn (the only lawn).

11:27 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Thanks girl! Hey, Happy birthday to your little one. You guys rock!

5:43 AM  
Blogger P-Dizzle said...

Mess him up, edp! Take it to him Darth-style! That little guy has exacted more than his pound of flesh from me! Revenge!

My concern is that if you do, he will only become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Sweet. I wish I had a trampoline. You ever need someone to keep an eye on your trampoline, I am your man.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

You know what? I have been following the VT story all day and was in a pretty bad mood. When I checked on your blog and saw this again, i was filled with joy. This is what life is all about. Absolute monkey goofiness with the people you love.

Let's not send any more downers like GW to VA. Let's send light sabers and trampolines. Help them Obi Wan. You're their only hope.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Chris B. said...

Does the kid lose a hand when he finds out your his father?

7:44 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Thanks for the kind words Michael.

Chris, the kid is quicker (and whines a lot less) than fucking Luke Skywalker...

"But I want to go into Mos Eiseley (sp Jeanz?) to get some new power converters!"

7:52 PM  
Blogger edP said...

...oh and Michael, re: goofiness, I don't know how many of my other "lessons" will help my son as he makes his way through this world. I hope he sees it as a good place and if I leave him with anything it will be memories of having fun and doing goofy shit with his old man like lightsabres on trampoline night.

And he better be happy with that cuz we spent the college fund on the trampoline.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see his dad's underwear!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minus the Sox pull over ,classic pictures.

I had a ton a fun as a kid on trampolines. Unfortunately the technology to make kick ass light sabers wasn’t around. Broom handles served nicely and made for much more interesting battles and trips to the emergency room

9:44 AM  
Blogger Moderator said...

Who won?

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home