Boy Oh Sheboygan
Thanks and much love to our friends Bill, Julie, Ben and Ellen for opening up their home to us. Alex is having a blast playing with Ben, Kim is catching up with her good girlfriend and Daddy is in full on 'I am outta town and on vacation mode'.
This has been a good three day run. bigDrag rock show, day off spent golfing in Sycamore and taking in the crisp, chilly WI air. I'm a lucky dog. All we have to do is get the boy back in time for religious ed on Sunday.
Enjoy your fall Saturday, day people. We are going to tour a battleship and possibly eat cheese.
This has been a good three day run. bigDrag rock show, day off spent golfing in Sycamore and taking in the crisp, chilly WI air. I'm a lucky dog. All we have to do is get the boy back in time for religious ed on Sunday.
Enjoy your fall Saturday, day people. We are going to tour a battleship and possibly eat cheese.


2 Comments:
Curds!!!
Hope you're having fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home