My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Under

I do not bet on football games anymore. Even when I was young and stupid and bet on football games all the time I never ever ever bet on any Week One games. In fact, I was so "disciplined" (self-deluded and calling it discipline) I would wait until Week Four and then only start betting home underdogs that I knew didn't deserve to be dogs, or the road favorite was way over-valued. For years the Steelers on the road were my bread 'n butter.

To have a little juice running in the first 3 weeks I would pick some over/unders. I noticed the Bears vs. Charges tots are listed at 42 1/2. I believe in Ron Turner and I believe that the Chargers offense can still be good (despite their retread coach who believes he was once an offensive genius & may try to micro-manage a good offense)...

42 1/2 Bears & Chargers

...to those stupid enough to bet on football, take the under.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

I want a 30-point margin.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home