My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, September 10, 2007

LaJolla Part II

Glad to see the Bears' defense made it to San Diego.

Apparently the offense thought the game was being played in La Jolla (pronounced La Hoya) but spelled La Jolla.

6 Comments:

Blogger bigsoda said...

Actually, I think the offense though the game was played in La Wesucka.

10:56 AM  
Blogger bigsoda said...

See? I was so angry I left off the "T..." Just like the offense!

10:56 AM  
Blogger DC Liar said...

We should be able to coast through the rest of the season with that (lack of) offense, but we're gonna need some fucking passing if we're gonna get through the playoffs.

On a related note: Romo's contract is up with Dallas at the end of this season. If the Bears front office would pull its coin-purse outta its ass, we might have a shot at bringing the Illinois boy back home.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know fumblitis was contagious.

Fucking douche bags suck huge donkey balls and need to be tied naked to the 50 yard line while fans throw dirty baby diapers at them.

Fucking douche bags.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Moderator said...

Offense? What offense?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Chris B. said...

The defense made it to San Diego but they didn't make it out of San Diego. For the record, in 1904, the Germans named it San Diago, which means "whale's vagina".

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home