Dishonest Abe
I wonder if he got a blowjob too. This is some real world class misappropriation here .
Maybe Eric Mangini busted the former Prime Minister based on information from when he was in Shinzo Abe's cabinet.
Either way, hah hah fuck you Bill Bellicose. Nice to see the Patriots bite it on the day after Patriot Act Day.
In more non-news news from the news desk of this blog - -
I've blogged about this guy a bit before, so for those who know or don't know or don't care, or don't care but want to care; (I just randomly threw in that semi-colon, sorry Jeanz) my cousin-in-law is fucking hilarious. Sometimes I feel like I want to scream at him and we butt heads like strange head-butting fish, but mostly I love the crazy little guy and think he's got something like vision.
I am not going to use his name here for a variety of reasons...
Not the least of which is I believe he is currently trying to enter the Sudan illegally.
I want to say 'Cousin-in-law, most people are trying to leave the Sudan illegally these days. What are you thinking? You are on the wrong side of the trend here.'
Actually part of his desire to visit The Sudan legally or otherwise stems from his larger ambition to visit all countries that have the word "The" as part of their official title. The more I think about it, a definite article adjective may in fact be worth risking life and limb.
A the is worth dying for.
I probably have this, like a lot of other things, wrong.
One thing I do know is his blog, like Khrushchev's USSR, is going to bury us.
READ IT FROM THE BEGINNING PEOPLE, scroll down to Feb 13 or something like that just so you can find out what it truly means to be a Newarker.
And may Philip Roth have mercy on his soul.
Maybe Eric Mangini busted the former Prime Minister based on information from when he was in Shinzo Abe's cabinet.
Either way, hah hah fuck you Bill Bellicose. Nice to see the Patriots bite it on the day after Patriot Act Day.
In more non-news news from the news desk of this blog - -
I've blogged about this guy a bit before, so for those who know or don't know or don't care, or don't care but want to care; (I just randomly threw in that semi-colon, sorry Jeanz) my cousin-in-law is fucking hilarious. Sometimes I feel like I want to scream at him and we butt heads like strange head-butting fish, but mostly I love the crazy little guy and think he's got something like vision.
I am not going to use his name here for a variety of reasons...
Not the least of which is I believe he is currently trying to enter the Sudan illegally.
I want to say 'Cousin-in-law, most people are trying to leave the Sudan illegally these days. What are you thinking? You are on the wrong side of the trend here.'
Actually part of his desire to visit The Sudan legally or otherwise stems from his larger ambition to visit all countries that have the word "The" as part of their official title. The more I think about it, a definite article adjective may in fact be worth risking life and limb.
A the is worth dying for.
I probably have this, like a lot of other things, wrong.
One thing I do know is his blog, like Khrushchev's USSR, is going to bury us.
READ IT FROM THE BEGINNING PEOPLE, scroll down to Feb 13 or something like that just so you can find out what it truly means to be a Newarker.
And may Philip Roth have mercy on his soul.


6 Comments:
Dammit, there are supposed to be two W's in Newwarker.
I am not cool.
I'll forgive you if you change it to a full-on colon.
Oh, wait ... since you left some colon at CB's house you're no longer, uh, full, right?
Nevermind.
Tell him to visit The Himalaya.
I read it. That is a brutal story.
My Cousin-in-law is a gamer folks. He will get in.
Didn't hear about that Belichick thing. So that's how you get to be a football genius!
I come here for my news every day.
Post a Comment
<< Home