Just Remember
Call me superstitious...
Call me paranoid...
Call me foolish...
Call me an American...
But there is no way in hell I am going to work on September 11, 2011.
Shit will be crazy then anyway with a little more than a year before the end of the Mayan Calender sometime in 2012.
I wonder how many shopping days are left until the end of the Mayan Calender?
Know what the best present to give in anticipation of the end of the Mayan Calender?
An end of the Mayan Calender Commemorative Colander.
The Bradford Exchange may want to get going on those puppies.
Speaking of puppies...have you visited Weasel's blog yet?
It is way more clever than this.
Call me paranoid...
Call me foolish...
Call me an American...
But there is no way in hell I am going to work on September 11, 2011.
Shit will be crazy then anyway with a little more than a year before the end of the Mayan Calender sometime in 2012.
I wonder how many shopping days are left until the end of the Mayan Calender?
Know what the best present to give in anticipation of the end of the Mayan Calender?
An end of the Mayan Calender Commemorative Colander.
The Bradford Exchange may want to get going on those puppies.
Speaking of puppies...have you visited Weasel's blog yet?
It is way more clever than this.


5 Comments:
Fear not. According to my colander, 9/11/11 is on a Sunday.
You don't even want to know what my colonder says.
I think you left a chunk of your colonder at my house on Monday.
I can't wait for 09/10/11, then 10/11/12. It's a year in between, but I can wait...
Ozzie's contract will expire on the same day as the Mayan calendar.
Touch 'em all Michael! That was pretty damned good. I wonder if Ozzie would call the guy who came up with said calendar "that Mayan piece of shit"
...and then Kenny would chime in, "You better tell the Mayans to stay out of our business. They better stay out of White Sox business!"
Post a Comment
<< Home