My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

King Tut II

or, Part Two-tankhamen

No bigDrag practice and that sucks. We’ve got a lot going on in the coming weeks. More on that later.

I’ve ballooned back up, over 210lbs. I don’t know how many “stone” that is exactly, but I’ll hazard a guess that it is too fucking many…

/esp. when I have spent most of this year in the low 190’s. Ladi Di called me svelte. That was svelle of her.

This blog is sounding more and more like Bridget Jones’ Diary every friggin’ day!

Svelle.

Now I’m watching Maggs pinch hit for some Hessman character. The way Los Tigres are playing of late, it’s probably Howard Hessman.

I miss John from Cincinnati.

Alex is on a King Tut kick and I am pretty sure I’ve done a bad thing. He asked his teacher when they would start learning about King Tut in 1st grade. He made sure to let Ms. B know he already possessed a wealth of knowledge about the boy king.

This is almost as bad as when Alex asked me to tell him something about every US president.

He remembered three things –

1. Taft was fat.
2. The first guy from Texas had a big scar, possibly shaped like Texas.
3. His favorite president was the guy who fell down all the time. Jerry, the Fall Down President.

Sadly, Ford was the only president to play Division I football, and this is how he is remembered by douchebags like me.

I bet Ford’s Wolverines would’ve kicked the hell out of Appalachian State.

Tonight, as Alex and I continued our wrestling league (one day I will tell him that we are the last remnants of the EDW…Extreme DeKalb Wrestling…and nobody better tell him about the Beautiful Ladies Of Wrestling! -until he’s in college)

So we had our big match tonight…

Alex: “Ok Dad, tonight I’m Spitting Cobra and you are King Tut.”
Me: “Yer goin’ down Cobra! Book it! Ya here that Okerlund?!!”

We wrestled, I pinned the boy and said -

“OK Cobra! I’ve been in my sarcophagus for thousands of years brewing up a fart that’s going to seer your nose holes! You ready to get mummified Cobra?”

Then I danced around singing…

“Born in Arizona moved to Babylonia, born in Arizona, got a condo made of stone-a”

Alex: “You’ve got a condo made of diarrhea, King Butt!”

I gotta hand it to him. The kid gives as good as he gets.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

Sounds like you got served. BTW, it was G.L.O.W. - Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. You can't shield him forever...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

The sequel is almost as good as the original.

10:52 AM  
Blogger DC Liar said...

The DeKalb women's (backyard, John Street basement) "wrestling" league was B.L.O.W., 'cuz we're classy like that.

Just to clarify.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home