Pants On
First full practice Sunday for the October 25th show - it went better than I hoped for considering we haven’t all been in the same room since Chris’ wedding. We played the following (and maybe more, I don’t remember)…
Alice
Call It Anything You Like
Mt. St. Michael
Drinkinstone
Stay Out Here
My Best Friend
Ridin’ that Wave
Not Let Go
Lincoln County
Weightless
Thank You
- then we stripped down and played Mundo e Mono, Wasted Days and Hey Reagan.
Bill kept his pants on.
Sorry.
Great to see Sonia again. The best part of the day is how much we all laughed together. Sure we laughed at some stupid shit and most of the laughing was at our own expense…
But I am a firm believer that is how you can tell that you are growing up.
You can laugh at yourself, what went right, what went wrong…and all without bitterness.
Alice
Call It Anything You Like
Mt. St. Michael
Drinkinstone
Stay Out Here
My Best Friend
Ridin’ that Wave
Not Let Go
Lincoln County
Weightless
Thank You
- then we stripped down and played Mundo e Mono, Wasted Days and Hey Reagan.
Bill kept his pants on.
Sorry.
Great to see Sonia again. The best part of the day is how much we all laughed together. Sure we laughed at some stupid shit and most of the laughing was at our own expense…
But I am a firm believer that is how you can tell that you are growing up.
You can laugh at yourself, what went right, what went wrong…and all without bitterness.


4 Comments:
Fuck this growing up shit. More fart jokes!
Wait a minute ... THERE WAS A MAGNIFICIENT AMBERSONS REUNION SHOW??!!
Oh fer -- jeepers!
I very nearly may have FLEW OUT for that one!
Wish I was there!
Oh no, wait: there WILL BE a show on Oct 25th! Details? How did this come about? Where? How? What?
I sent you and e-mail about this Kim but basically we all thought it would be nice...personally (because I am the negative one) my mindset is 'we should probably try to do this one more time before someone moves far away or dies or before I gain anymore weight or lose anymore hair. Should be fun. Even if the show is a flop the practice alone was great.
Post a Comment
<< Home