Usually St. Joseph's Day
Happy birthday to my beloved wife. Kim, I can't believe you have filled this world with 29 years of love and joy. You are a miracle and the sweet love you have given our family is truly an unbought gift.
Whatever else happens to me in this life, I know I outkicked my coverage when I married you.
Here's hoping to see you in your birthday suit later.
Whatever else happens to me in this life, I know I outkicked my coverage when I married you.
Here's hoping to see you in your birthday suit later.


3 Comments:
Happy Birthday, dear sister-in-law. I'm sorry we didn't get a card out in time this year. Much craziness going on here, but our spring break is next week-- time to breathe! Here's to many more happy years! Much love from sort-of-sunny CA :)
Happy B-Day KJ!!!!!!!
She barely looks a day over 28.
Happy birthday, KJ!
Post a Comment
<< Home