47 Seconds
Thanks and much love to John and Janine for scoring Hawks tickets and inviting our family. The boy is so lucky. He goes to his first game and it takes the Hawks a mere 47 seconds to put one in the net. Then he sees Ben Eager totally kick somebody’s ass – his poster with Chief Blackhawk and drawings of Kaner, the B-lin Wall & Cookie gets him on tv near the end of the game - - and to top it all off, the Hawks win at home with some kid from the Ice Hogs in goal.
I am a still a baseball first kind of guy but one thing I can say for Hawks fans…they are nicer (at the game) than SOX fans, Cub fans, and baseball fans in general that I have met at random other ballparks over the last coupla years (San Diego & Milwaukee).
Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
I am a still a baseball first kind of guy but one thing I can say for Hawks fans…they are nicer (at the game) than SOX fans, Cub fans, and baseball fans in general that I have met at random other ballparks over the last coupla years (San Diego & Milwaukee).
Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home