My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Full Frontispiece

Busy weekend. Alex and I were supposed to go to the movies on Friday. That got moved around because mom's plans got cancelled. The good news was, we still had Family Movie Night.

Spent time when I could following the status of the "test votes" in the Senate. Lots of things kept me from following as closely as I could.

Monday, as soon as I got home from work, Alex and I did some of our Christmas shopping and went to see Avatar.

The film? It's one of those things where, if you're going to make a three hour movie and put that much effort into it, why not have a well-constructed story instead of rushing throuh to the action scenes at the end? I could've watched a whole film of guy (Jake) learning to be one of the tree people. I believed that part and even found it interesting.

We won't even mention how incomplete and slip-shoddy the allegory was.

These are small complaints cuz I love taking the boy to knuckleheaded action flicks. I wish this one could've been better, but what the hey.

Work continues on Kish, or Where History Goes to Die, ajusted Pt. 1. It's got a great frontispiece.

NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!

Full frontispiece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home