I, Robo-dialer
Robo-dialers bothering the elderly leading up to the midterm elections? Robo-signing of forclosures gone wrong?!? Isaac Asimov was right! The robots have finally taken over...
...and they are doing a shitty job.
Come on robots, you're better than that.
You've got to be.
...and they are doing a shitty job.
Come on robots, you're better than that.
You've got to be.


2 Comments:
Now, when I get home from work, there's a steady stream of these calls. Last night, I get "Hi, I'm Todd." I say "Todd, listen. I..." and then Todd kept talking. Kudos to the robots for removing the last of the recording sounds from their calls. Even if Todd wasn't a robot, he was a douche for talking over me and deserved the hangup. I can't wait until the next round of unworthy child molesting tax squanderers* finally gets elected so I can get some peace.
(* - I can only go by what I see on the television ads, naturally.)
That's the spirit
Post a Comment
<< Home