My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Wed, Thurs and Today

I’m missing Kim and Alex. They’re in the OF and I’m here working – paying too much attention to the news (I guess that’s better than my periods of addiction to sports talk radio)…but I’m also going a bit cukukukukukukukuk.

I’ve got a bunch of crap to get together for the coming semester and I’ve got a good work-reward cycle going. I do school stuff, then run one possession on my X-box NCAA football – then do household junk Kim left for me, plug another record into my iTunes thing – repeat.

Went to lunch w/ Mr. J – it was nice to get the F out of my basement and hang out with people. The downside? While Old Style and gyros are two great tastes that taste great together – they combine to form a vengeful stuff that must be expelled from one’s body in a violent manner. Now there’s something, that last sentence was pretentious, sophomoric – and scatological – ALL IN THE SAME NOXIOUS BREATH.

Had dinner with Kim, Trace and Shawn Wed night. It was nice to hang out with those guys. Alex and Riles were good for the Grand P’s. Alex loves hanging out with his little cousin. I’m so proud of my boy – he’s a gentle soul. He’s also going to start Bitty Basketball when he gets back into town. We offered him the choice between continuing karate – and doing hoops. He chose hoops. Very cool.

The medicine for this respiratory thing is making me worse – it may have killed the bacteria but it has also seemed to kill everything else in my digestive tract(?), track(?)…whatever.

I’ve got one more gift to pick up before I leave town. Got to fix my hhe hours this afternoon, pick up strings for the open E-flat tuning guitar – get the gear over the Flamingo and do the show.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

schweetie,

antibiotics kill all of the bacteria (if it's a broad-spectrum antibiotc--which i think it is). so it kill off all of the good bacteria that keeps your poop solid. eat some yogurt. it will help. hasn't anyone told you about butt-bacteria???

10:16 AM  
Blogger edP said...

I thought that was just something bill said to keep me away

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cadillac motor division research triangle area nc golf land for sale Wellbutrin for generalized anxiety disorder P4pb motherboard cpu compatibility Secrets of currency trading Remove harmful adware Staple stationery supplier in london

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home