My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

and I'm Also Thankful for...

God bless you Miss Etta James and the Classic Soul Network. I may be sitting here with a Rolling Rock and holding one of my kid's tinker toys like it was a cig - but I feel just slightly less pathetic. Some days that's the best we can hope for...

I've still got a shitload of papers to grade
. Ooooh - it sounds like the SOS Band is up next!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Blessing. Here is one right back at ya. ;)

D. Greene
The Classic Soul Network/Owner

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Estimate home amperage usage mesotherapy dyson Laser tattoo removal elmhurst Keyword discount lipitor baikalguid bank of america financial advisor mesotherapy in nj mesotherapy products philippine cellulite+mesotherapy mesotherapy bc

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home