One More New Link
I was excited to add links for my Cousin Mike, Lady Di and my evil twin E-Lise.
I'm equally excited to add a link to Laura's blog. Besides being the person who (in my unaware and uneducated opinion) saved my good buddy, she's a great writer and I always smile when I read her blog. I need to say something nice anyway I spewed a bunch of bile earlier in the day. The world should be about love or some shit like that.
Visit my friend Laura and see great pictures of her and Dev's little angel:
http://www.kroushlconflict.com/blog/
I'm equally excited to add a link to Laura's blog. Besides being the person who (in my unaware and uneducated opinion) saved my good buddy, she's a great writer and I always smile when I read her blog. I need to say something nice anyway I spewed a bunch of bile earlier in the day. The world should be about love or some shit like that.
Visit my friend Laura and see great pictures of her and Dev's little angel:
http://www.kroushlconflict.com/blog/


7 Comments:
I'm so honored, Ed. And the baby is rad. Life... it's so beautiful.
1. I love Laura's blog! She IS an excellent writer and so funny! I need to get over there and tell her myself--but I don't think her site allows comments?
2.ED. So your CDs came--thank you. ANd today, Mia and I went for a ride to buy her a kite and I brought your CD along. We're so ready to listen to "My friend Ed who's married to another Kim and has a son a little younger than Mia." We get about 1 min into the first song. We're LOVING IT. We're lovin' secret notes and grabbing stuff by the throat and throwing guitars...and the CD starts skipping and skipping.
We try it four more times -- same thing. I keep saying "ED! ED!" and Mia's saying "What's wrong with ED, I like the ED CD!" and we drive by a sign that says "EDs Auto" and I say "Look Mia--ED!" And Mia says "That not OUR ED!"
Can I have or buy another???
We are so upset!
We were so ready to play Our Ed all afternoon!
Then I said "Mia, can you spell 'Ed?'"
She says "Ummm..."
I say "E-D!" ED!"
"Oh yeah!" she says.
Then: "Mia, can you spell CD?"
"C-D!" she says.
Think how much better that would have been with Our Ed Soundtrack playing in the background. Sigh!
Ms. K: I suck and will send another CD out to your place ASAP. In a few weeks it will be on the internet but I will send another, mostly because it will give me an excuse to send another floatingBasement CD. DOn't playu that one for your kid.
YAY!
Thank you thank you!
you'se guys are real nice.
I have posted some private pics of mine, without face. Just tell me - can you call me hot babe?
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/black-free-porn-sex-teenage-videos.org.html]black free porn sex teenage videos.org[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-gay-index-link-sex-thesilvoap.yoll.net-videos.html.html]free gay index link sex thesilvoap.yoll.net videos.html[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-latin-sex-videos.html]free latin sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-men-muscular-sex-gay-videos.html]free men muscular sex gay videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-sex-videos-no-credit-card-required.html]free sex videos no credit card required[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-sex-videos.com.html]free sex videos.com[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/pam-anderson-free-sex-videos.html]pam anderson free sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-anima-porn-movies.html]free anima porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-full-length-marilyn-chambers-xxx-porn-movies.html]free full length marilyn chambers xxx porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-internet-porn-movies-online.html]free internet porn movies online[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-lesbain-anime-hentai-porn-movies.html]free lesbain anime hentai porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-midget-porn-movies.html]free midget porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-porn-movies-jenna-jameson-pgs.html]free porn movies jenna jameson pgs[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-porn-movies.com.html]free porn movies.com[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-teen-porn-movies.html]free teen porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/lex-steel-free-porn-movies.html]lex steel free porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/real-free-janet-jackson-porn-movies.html]real free janet jackson porn movies[/url]
Post a Comment
<< Home