My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

More Jealousy and Narcissism

They are not the same thing, obviously…AND THE DIFFERENCE IS IMPORTANT.

(apparently it is so important it must be stated in all caps)

Found a picture of the Faintest Ideas on some other band’s dopey mySpace page. The bass player has the exact same cabinet as the Old Dog and the drummer uses a Yamaha kit – or at least has the Yamaha kick drum…I couldn’t see the rest of his shit but the kick drum looked just like Chris’ (maybe a little smaller).

I am sooo friggin’ jealous of this band and I am way too old for that to be an issue in my life. I am also way too old to be writing “soooo”…

Oh, there were only three ooo’s in my first sooo, so I am oook.

I am not ok.

Oh well, what goes up must calm down.

7 Comments:

Blogger olddogdk said...

Fuck that guy!

8:12 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

I'm gonna call nerd. It's a 15". I have the 4X10". I hate myself.

8:13 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

I think that is Chris B!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

As it has been stated elsewhere, fuck that guy!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever you guys are talking about, it's not our stuff. We always borrow as we don't own amps, drums etc that are reliable enough to play live on.

Cheers
/Martin, the drummer

12:22 PM  
Blogger edP said...

I hope to Hell that you are really the drummer from the Faintest Ideas and not somebody pretending to be him. Even if you aren't - YOUR BAND FUCKING ROCKS I CAN'T GET YOUR SONGS OUT OF MY HEAD THANKS FOR KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES - GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS

3:41 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

What he said, plus "Fuck!".

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home