F Pinker
So this cocksucking fuck has ass-birthed another worthless pile for cumholes, dick-cunts and vagrants to read while they're waiting to eat shit and die.
The Stuff of Thought
It sounds fascinating.
um, and fuck you too.
Sorry.
Sadly I am starting to get tired of the new Beiruit already. I was excited when Tom Moon or whoever had the high praise for Lon Gisland. I'd been listening to the Zack(or is it Zak?) Condon stuff on line for awhile. At first I thought he was one of my former students.
I am such a pompous ass.
But when I read a Lon Gisland ep review I thought 'Yeah this kid is making waves. As long as they don't turn him into a Bright Eyes with an accordion and euphonium it's gonna be ok."
Well, that didn't happen to him but I am still tired of some of the new tracks.
And as evidence that my musical taste is all fucked up, I am not as into this new, complex wonderful music but I keep listening to this track from Jack and Meg over and over and over and over
I feel myself about to be kicked out of the band again eh Chris?
The Stuff of Thought
It sounds fascinating.
um, and fuck you too.
Sorry.
Sadly I am starting to get tired of the new Beiruit already. I was excited when Tom Moon or whoever had the high praise for Lon Gisland. I'd been listening to the Zack(or is it Zak?) Condon stuff on line for awhile. At first I thought he was one of my former students.
I am such a pompous ass.
But when I read a Lon Gisland ep review I thought 'Yeah this kid is making waves. As long as they don't turn him into a Bright Eyes with an accordion and euphonium it's gonna be ok."
Well, that didn't happen to him but I am still tired of some of the new tracks.
And as evidence that my musical taste is all fucked up, I am not as into this new, complex wonderful music but I keep listening to this track from Jack and Meg over and over and over and over
I feel myself about to be kicked out of the band again eh Chris?


4 Comments:
I'll have to play this for Joan. I think we have a new Theme Song.
Yeah. I love it...especially when Meg says "Hey ya gonna give that stuff to us"
And Jack says "Now Meg, don't be rude."
And Meg says "or not."
Beirut shows your closet hipster side. I'll give you the White Stripes. (Jody has some Jack White stories - he hung around in Detroit just long enough to have some.) What is unforgivable is your penchant for Cinderella. Not introduced as a guilty pleasure, even. Trying to justify it with a "they were students of Robert Johnson" clause only makes it worse.
Not Robert Johnson. The Long Cold Winter song is them trying do do Roy Buchanan...uh, that didn't come out right either.
Post a Comment
<< Home