Buster Busted
The local constabulary busted the fake-ass commando of DK that I playfully dubbed “Buster” in Thursday’s post.
He was at the Pinto League game last night.
My child and all his friends were there.
Buster wore his fatigues and brought his field rifle.
One of the mom’s saw him and, unlike me who stupidly called the regular police office number (because I thought he might be just some soldier carrying his gun?!?!?)….but one of the mom’s wisely dialed 9-1-1.
They arrested him.
I got a good look at him and his build matched the guy I saw run across the street the other day. Now to be fair, the person I saw was wearing a military hat so I never got a good look at the individual’s face. I took one of the officers aside and let them know. Since the information I had from Thursday was not generally known they took my name and info down and said they’d be in touch.
Part of me wanted to run to the bar car, pull out the Ball Buster (the real name painted on my ugly-ass red, white, blue and silver aluminum bat) and beat this waste of spew and egg into nonexistence…
Or at the very least, send his ass to Iraq. You wanna go commando fuckhole? Why don't you go do it in an actual war?
That’s what fear does to a person.
The other part of me just wants to take my family, hide, and cry.
And that’s how fear makes the best of us, and me ignorant and animalistic.
How long before my freaky little city turns into this?
Or this?
Well, the latter has a far better soundtrack.
Finally, in the category of mostly unrelated bullshit, was Cincinnati ever truly ready for this?
He was at the Pinto League game last night.
My child and all his friends were there.
Buster wore his fatigues and brought his field rifle.
One of the mom’s saw him and, unlike me who stupidly called the regular police office number (because I thought he might be just some soldier carrying his gun?!?!?)….but one of the mom’s wisely dialed 9-1-1.
They arrested him.
I got a good look at him and his build matched the guy I saw run across the street the other day. Now to be fair, the person I saw was wearing a military hat so I never got a good look at the individual’s face. I took one of the officers aside and let them know. Since the information I had from Thursday was not generally known they took my name and info down and said they’d be in touch.
Part of me wanted to run to the bar car, pull out the Ball Buster (the real name painted on my ugly-ass red, white, blue and silver aluminum bat) and beat this waste of spew and egg into nonexistence…
Or at the very least, send his ass to Iraq. You wanna go commando fuckhole? Why don't you go do it in an actual war?
That’s what fear does to a person.
The other part of me just wants to take my family, hide, and cry.
And that’s how fear makes the best of us, and me ignorant and animalistic.
How long before my freaky little city turns into this?
Or this?
Well, the latter has a far better soundtrack.
Finally, in the category of mostly unrelated bullshit, was Cincinnati ever truly ready for this?


2 Comments:
Dude, WTF?! He was running around with an actual rifle?
Yes. Very disturbing. Hopefully this was just a cry for help and hopefully this individual will get that help
Post a Comment
<< Home