My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chula Talking to Me



































































































































I'd say I missed the blog but who am I crappin'...I know what I am thinking at all times. It is the rest of the internet that missed me right?

Well I bet Ted Stevens missed me.
For now I just threw up some random pics from our trip to the Chula Vista (view of Chula?). Thanks and much love to Al and Judi for throwing one hell of a party and extra love and thanks to Kim and Judi for planning things.

I bitch about vacation because I am a cantankerous fucker at heart but this is the first time since Alex was born that I did not have to work for six consecutive days and it was amazing. I love my job, don't get me wrong but this was sweet.
The first pic of KJ was taken right after I showed her the pic of Alex blasting away with his boss tattoo.
I am the luckiest bastard in the world because that girl has stayed marriaged to me for ten years. Believe me, she needed a vaycay after a decade spent with me.

5 Comments:

Blogger kroushlconflict said...

Did you like it there? We are thinking of staying there due to the fact our lakefront cabin is no longer lakefront.

7:57 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Loved the Chula Vista. Absolutely loved it!!!! It is weird, I will post more stories (especially about the Albanian bartenders, life guards and pasta chefs) but the Chula Vista rocked in spite of and perhaps because of some weirdness.

3:26 PM  
Blogger edP said...

You and the D need to go down that big, white outdoor water slide...and of course there is the Toilet Bowl as well

3:27 PM  
Blogger big sky said...

If you look closely, you will see that our neice has a shot glass of syrup for her french toast. And, yes, the jacuzzi is filled with blankets and pillows. Much fun was had by all.

6:53 PM  
Blogger edP said...

That there is one fine graduated jigger of syrup dollface!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home