Go Commando
In honor of the birthing of our nation the Old Kishwaukee Band has released (to MySpace only which is just the sort of virtual nation our nation deserves)...
GO COMMANDO, four seminal (sp? Jeanz? Ron Jeremy? somebody??) tracks only available as downloads or upchuckloads if you prefer.
These spoogie-esque tracks being... 1. Go Commando 2. Raging Moon 3. Sycamore Get Ready to Blow (originally titled "Go Commancho" sorry KJ) 4. Prelude to Outro (sorry to our nation)
Actual hard , disc-y copies of the first album I WANNA, with a real cool cover by DC Liar may be available to people who bring cans of food to the House - DeKalb, IL on July 24th. BigDrag will play a rock show because now and for the foreseeable future, the true musical force behind the OKB prefers to be a more fit looking Brian Wilson...
Which is cool with me.
But bigDrag is finalizing details (I gotta e-mail this guy) about playing a show at the House and there will probably be a write up somewheres about the Old Kishwaukee Band's debutt, I WANNA and how if you wanna get a copy you can only have one by donating (or chucking if you're a dick) a can of food at the House on July 24th. It is a Thursday but what better day of the week to trade food for shit I say.
Enjoy the e-lease of Go Commando and for the love of all that's holy, let's try to go back to work on Monday with all our fingers and toes and other appendages in some semblance of tact.
That is all.
GO COMMANDO, four seminal (sp? Jeanz? Ron Jeremy? somebody??) tracks only available as downloads or upchuckloads if you prefer.
These spoogie-esque tracks being... 1. Go Commando 2. Raging Moon 3. Sycamore Get Ready to Blow (originally titled "Go Commancho" sorry KJ) 4. Prelude to Outro (sorry to our nation)
Actual hard , disc-y copies of the first album I WANNA, with a real cool cover by DC Liar may be available to people who bring cans of food to the House - DeKalb, IL on July 24th. BigDrag will play a rock show because now and for the foreseeable future, the true musical force behind the OKB prefers to be a more fit looking Brian Wilson...
Which is cool with me.
But bigDrag is finalizing details (I gotta e-mail this guy) about playing a show at the House and there will probably be a write up somewheres about the Old Kishwaukee Band's debutt, I WANNA and how if you wanna get a copy you can only have one by donating (or chucking if you're a dick) a can of food at the House on July 24th. It is a Thursday but what better day of the week to trade food for shit I say.
Enjoy the e-lease of Go Commando and for the love of all that's holy, let's try to go back to work on Monday with all our fingers and toes and other appendages in some semblance of tact.
That is all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home