My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ready to Explode Underwear

I don't know if this is the end of L.Smith and the fucking Tampa Two in Chicago. Win, lose or whatever, it should be the end of this coaching crew. The Bears will probably not unload Jerry A., although he is a big part of what went wrong...

But even though I want to see sweeping changes on the Bears...I see no reason to hope the Vikings embarrass them. I want the Bears to win and don't care about the opinions of those who say the Bears would be better served by a loss in the long run.

It is later and the Bears won in OT. I enjoyed it. Sports is an escape from a world full of guys with ready-to-explode underwear.

I've got a crazy week coming up and I want to be ready.

Fat chance of that happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home