What Happened to
...this week? It's Saturday already and I'm taking a break from doing bills.
Bill's what?
Saw Billy Garver out twice in under a week's time. Amazing. Good to see that little cute pants. He was at the taste of Old Dog (Pizza Villa last Saturday) and at the Townie Christmas Party on Wed the 23rd.
Thanks and much love to Brian for inviting me back yet again. I will play that gig as long as they will have me. The set...
To Live is to Fly (just two versus from the great mr. TVZ)
Barb City Confidential (instrumental thing)
Virginia
Stop Breaking Down
One for the Walkers
Harvest Here
Francesca
Here
Leave it All
Glad to Know
To Bea or Be
part of the Annex has Been Drinking (with some other stuff)
Why They Buried Celine
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You
Christmas Eve, spent with my parents in Lockport. Drove back and the Chicago NPR played the whole Phil Spector Christmas Album. The awesomeness of that always kicks the tiny, green ass of the Grinch in me.
2nd year in a row we stayed in DeKalb for Christmas Day. Newman at 10:15 and then we hosted family at our place. Kim made her Grandpa's spaghetti recipe. I made Manhattans before all made the Brandy Alexanders. The dedicated partygoers were full of the Christmas spirit.
And by full of the Christmas spirit, I mean fucked up.
Bill's what?
Saw Billy Garver out twice in under a week's time. Amazing. Good to see that little cute pants. He was at the taste of Old Dog (Pizza Villa last Saturday) and at the Townie Christmas Party on Wed the 23rd.
Thanks and much love to Brian for inviting me back yet again. I will play that gig as long as they will have me. The set...
To Live is to Fly (just two versus from the great mr. TVZ)
Barb City Confidential (instrumental thing)
Virginia
Stop Breaking Down
One for the Walkers
Harvest Here
Francesca
Here
Leave it All
Glad to Know
To Bea or Be
part of the Annex has Been Drinking (with some other stuff)
Why They Buried Celine
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You
Christmas Eve, spent with my parents in Lockport. Drove back and the Chicago NPR played the whole Phil Spector Christmas Album. The awesomeness of that always kicks the tiny, green ass of the Grinch in me.
2nd year in a row we stayed in DeKalb for Christmas Day. Newman at 10:15 and then we hosted family at our place. Kim made her Grandpa's spaghetti recipe. I made Manhattans before all made the Brandy Alexanders. The dedicated partygoers were full of the Christmas spirit.
And by full of the Christmas spirit, I mean fucked up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home