My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Raccoon Wars

Damned masked rodents figured out how to pry open my new, but clearly not vermin-proof garbage can with their filthy little fingers.

Stupid mf'ers

And now thanks to the election there will be no chance of getting proper garbage can tightness regulations through both houses of Congress!

Sorry

I'll have to fight these bastards on my own like they did in the frontier days. Hopefully I manifest the same courage and determination as our past American frontiersmen.

Otherwise some raccoon will end up wearing me on his head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous jeanz said...

Raccoons don't have fingers. I'd take a close look at the neighbors, if I were you.

11:41 AM  
Blogger edP said...

You have to be sort of filthy to live in my neignborhood. Look at me

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home