Three Bad Reasons
Today was the first day my new responsibilities at work were actually fun. Further evidence that I am a total fucking nerd. Did not pay for Alex's trumpet lesson after work. Bad dad.
Aldi run. Did our shopping for the week. We are stocked up with some healthy and fun food at fantastic prices. Thanks and much love to my mom for teaching me the value of a dollar (or in this case, $65 dollars for a shitload of groceries)
Came home and the lovely Kimberly Jo served up breakfast for dinner.
Work continues on organizing demos for the next round of recording. I feel confident enough in the material that I will not be devastated if one or more of my old collaborators can't contribute. I can just try to find someone else and then start over with the next set of tracks. No lack of confidence, no hard feelings, just a willingness to work.
Damn I am such a nerd, I have to say it twice.
Did some additional editing on TINAD and then rewarded myself by finishing the Crowhurst doc, Deep Water.
I considered dropping in some fake journal entries to TINAD and including stuff about Donald Crowhurst's strange voyage (which also includes faked and real log entries) but I am not going to start doing that shit. It's too cute, not necessary and a bad idea.
...although those are three reasons why I do something.
Aldi run. Did our shopping for the week. We are stocked up with some healthy and fun food at fantastic prices. Thanks and much love to my mom for teaching me the value of a dollar (or in this case, $65 dollars for a shitload of groceries)
Came home and the lovely Kimberly Jo served up breakfast for dinner.
Work continues on organizing demos for the next round of recording. I feel confident enough in the material that I will not be devastated if one or more of my old collaborators can't contribute. I can just try to find someone else and then start over with the next set of tracks. No lack of confidence, no hard feelings, just a willingness to work.
Damn I am such a nerd, I have to say it twice.
Did some additional editing on TINAD and then rewarded myself by finishing the Crowhurst doc, Deep Water.
I considered dropping in some fake journal entries to TINAD and including stuff about Donald Crowhurst's strange voyage (which also includes faked and real log entries) but I am not going to start doing that shit. It's too cute, not necessary and a bad idea.
...although those are three reasons why I do something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home