My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Marx and Junkies I Have Known

Dropped off the Brooks Food Drive foodstuffs. Mark, Willie and some other guy helped me unload everything. Did some good, spent no money of my own and didn't even break a sweat. My work here is done.

Sorry

Did some writing/editing tonight. Reread my encounter with Fr. D from all those years ago.

NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!

Punched up our conversation about a mutual friend of ours who was in deep trouble...not spiritually, because this friend (as fucked up as she was) had two things in which her faith never wavered:

1. the Catholic Church
2. Quantum physics

Marx said that religion was the opiate of the masses. Unfortunately that opium-related products were pretty fucking good opiates as well. More proof that Marx was a dumbass or at least his theories do not necessarily account for junkies I have known.

Took Alex to the library to do research for his Ali paper. I don't have anything against the wiki, but only using the wiki is bad mojo as far as I am concerned. When embarking on a research topic now and in the future, I want him to consider going to the library early in the process for some different perspective.


Wed Feb 29

I'm kicking ass editing a bunch of shit for TINaM/Kish so very little writing will be done here in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home