My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Beginning the Unofficial Backtracking

The Friday Dec 23rd show went far better than I could imagine. The set:

1. Have You Got a Light?
2. One Solar Day
3. Standing Invitation
4. Let the Train Blow the Whistle
5. Airplane Mary
6. Raging Moon
7. Kish
8. To Bea or Be (I failed at this)
9. Transatlantic Cable
10. Show Me Your Tits (I should’ve failed at this)

I regret ending the show with the give up bullshit song – but I also really appreciated all my friends who came out and listened to me do this serious shit. They wanted to see me make an ass out of myself, so I obliged them.

Kim, OD, Steener and Josh have been very supportive, helpful and encouraging through this…through what? I care what they think about these things and they seem to think it’s good and I should do more with it. I’m gonna. More on that more, later.

Oh, after the show – I drank a lot!