B-O-E-H-N-E-R is Pronounced "Bay-ner"
…and that’s my public service for today. People ask me what I intend to do with a PhD in Political Theory. It should be painfully obvious. I will help the many pronounce the names of the few. Consider:
K-E-R-R-Y is pronounced “Loser”
S-C-H-I-A-V-O is pronounced “Fiasco”
…by the way, I’ve never wanted to comment on the whole thing because the circumstances surrounding that woman allowed every dumb-ass in America to exercise their rubbernecking muscle (and now that definitely includes me). I saw the husband on Countdown a few nights ago and there may be some proof that he is a cold, heartless fellow. Not because of his involvement with the end of life decision, not because he remarried…but because he named a PAC after her. You don’t name a PAC after someone you love. Let me make this clear while I am alive: NO ONE NAME A FRIGGIN’ PAC AFTER ME WHEN I AM GONE!!!!...or while I am still alive.
ed’s PAC should only refer to one thing.
D-E-L-A-Y is pronounced “I’ll get you bastards if it’s the last thing I ever do! I’ve got all your airline records you sons of bitches!”
I should’ve ended with the ed’s PAC thing…
…coulda been whole world Willy Stark...
K-E-R-R-Y is pronounced “Loser”
S-C-H-I-A-V-O is pronounced “Fiasco”
…by the way, I’ve never wanted to comment on the whole thing because the circumstances surrounding that woman allowed every dumb-ass in America to exercise their rubbernecking muscle (and now that definitely includes me). I saw the husband on Countdown a few nights ago and there may be some proof that he is a cold, heartless fellow. Not because of his involvement with the end of life decision, not because he remarried…but because he named a PAC after her. You don’t name a PAC after someone you love. Let me make this clear while I am alive: NO ONE NAME A FRIGGIN’ PAC AFTER ME WHEN I AM GONE!!!!...or while I am still alive.
ed’s PAC should only refer to one thing.
D-E-L-A-Y is pronounced “I’ll get you bastards if it’s the last thing I ever do! I’ve got all your airline records you sons of bitches!”
I should’ve ended with the ed’s PAC thing…
…coulda been whole world Willy Stark...


5 Comments:
I think they should turn all people in a persistent vegetative state into cyborgs like in RoboCop.
Also, I noticed that sons of bitches is your new favorite expression. What gives?
Sons of bitches! Michael is on to me!
By the way, I will stil pronounce Boehner as Bow-ner. It is way more fun. Do you know a Boehner? Do you have a Boehner in your class? See? It's hilarious.
I only have a B.A. in Poli Sci. So, I'm familiar with these pronunciations:
L-E-W-I-N-S-K-Y is pronounced "blow job" and also "fiasco", coincidentally.
I-R-A-Q can be interchanged with "Iran", if you got a C in the mid-east class.
G-I-N-G-R-I-C-H is pronounced "broken contract".
Apparently you got it from a better school than Yale. Well done Mr. Old Dog.
Post a Comment
<< Home