My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A New Link?!?!

OK ChrisB has been tapping his little fingers away. He’s added two new tracks from the studio in Elgin to the Action City page. I’ve done less tapping but just enough to add the Action City page as a link. Check out STUPID NOW and DIL…let us know what you think either on the Action City comments or here.

Got to get ready to go to work. Have a fun weekend everybody. It’s Kimberly Jo Birthday weekend around here so life is pretty good.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the songs - they're rockin' toons. Catchy hooks. I like the freaky guitar break in DiL too.

Happy Birthday K.J! c.m.

8:41 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Thanks man...it's the anti-guitar solo ding dong here's the doorbell dil

11:22 AM  
Blogger edP said...

I don't know what that last remark means...I think I was trying to make my guitar sound like a doorbell. Maybe I'm the ding dong.

12:44 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

To K.J.!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Di )O( said...

Hppy birthday Kimberly Jo!!!

I wish I knew you.

)O( Di

6:05 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

It's KJ's B-Day?

I know you only have met me a few times but I still remember throwing you around in your wedding dress when the polkas started. Actually, I think I Polkaed(sp?) with every lady at your reception.

Take care of your simple yet sweet minded man and your beautiful child. I hope I can have such a well thought out idea for raising children that Ed has expressed here when I finally start messing about .

9:03 PM  
Blogger Chris B. said...

Happy Birthday KJ!! The miracle of the internets - this must be the first time I've wished you happy birthday after all these years.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home