Bag
I've got a whole bag of bullshit to do today. A variety of things have taken my attention this week, some of them tres important - my poor kid was sick (but he seems to be doing better), some less important but time consuming (?)
I am left with a ton of not so fun things that I have to do today, but if I get through all of it
WHOO HOO!
I get to play with bigDrag at the House tonight 8:45 or so.
Chris probably announced the gig on the e-Pissy, we've been sending out our e-Flyers to the mySpace folks so I haven't talked about the show that much here.
Maybe this is a sign of how fucked up my head is but I'm just looking forward to playing music with those guys in public and I haven't been as worried about the practical things associated with the gig. It's that attitude that has gotten me this far in this life.
Anyway, playing this show will do me more good than going to Havana or drinking a bunch of beer and whiskey.
Yeah, my priorities are all fucked up in this life.
If you are going, I'll see you there.
If you are reading, I'll see you here.
Ok, that was just creepy.
I am left with a ton of not so fun things that I have to do today, but if I get through all of it
WHOO HOO!
I get to play with bigDrag at the House tonight 8:45 or so.
Chris probably announced the gig on the e-Pissy, we've been sending out our e-Flyers to the mySpace folks so I haven't talked about the show that much here.
Maybe this is a sign of how fucked up my head is but I'm just looking forward to playing music with those guys in public and I haven't been as worried about the practical things associated with the gig. It's that attitude that has gotten me this far in this life.
Anyway, playing this show will do me more good than going to Havana or drinking a bunch of beer and whiskey.
Yeah, my priorities are all fucked up in this life.
If you are going, I'll see you there.
If you are reading, I'll see you here.
Ok, that was just creepy.


1 Comments:
What a drag - a big one - that we'll be missing yet another show. Hope it's a great one, though, and you all have a good time. Rock that House!
Post a Comment
<< Home