THe House and a Great Night
Thanks and much love to Kimberly Jo and John at Kickstand productions for putting together a great night for bigDrag and our friends at the House. Much love to everyone for coming out. We had a good night doorwise(?) and more importantly I got to see many of my friends outside of work as well as some friends that I haven’t seen in forever.
We played
Urlacher
Spill
The End of Everything
Sound
Dil
The Middle of Nowhere
HFC @ Full ON Gain
Understandable
BFI
Stupid Now
Imported Wine and Soul Food
Real Eyes
The headliner at the House was great. Joe and I stayed to a bitter end that wasn’t so bitter. The House show ended just in time for me to run through Annex, thank folks one last time for coming out and then headed down to the basement of Otto’s for Bog. Great night.
Great fucking night.
Best Alex line this morning...
I've got some problem with the trunk of the red car and it won't close all the way. It was raining pretty hard and I told Kim that I was worried the car would be all wet. She shook her heard, realizing again that marrying me led her to this sorry state.
Alex chimed in, "If you're not sure that the trunk will keep the rain out just put the red car in the garage."
Kim: "Alex, you're I genius."
Alex: "Really? I didn't know that."
We played
Urlacher
Spill
The End of Everything
Sound
Dil
The Middle of Nowhere
HFC @ Full ON Gain
Understandable
BFI
Stupid Now
Imported Wine and Soul Food
Real Eyes
The headliner at the House was great. Joe and I stayed to a bitter end that wasn’t so bitter. The House show ended just in time for me to run through Annex, thank folks one last time for coming out and then headed down to the basement of Otto’s for Bog. Great night.
Great fucking night.
Best Alex line this morning...
I've got some problem with the trunk of the red car and it won't close all the way. It was raining pretty hard and I told Kim that I was worried the car would be all wet. She shook her heard, realizing again that marrying me led her to this sorry state.
Alex chimed in, "If you're not sure that the trunk will keep the rain out just put the red car in the garage."
Kim: "Alex, you're I genius."
Alex: "Really? I didn't know that."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home