Gearing Up
Great rock practice tonight. I'm getting pretty geeked up about the bigDrag gig at the House. It's a Thursday, but Thursday is as good as any day to rock. We are finally going to play one of my all time favorite rock songs at this show (and no it isn't I Heard Her Call My Name, although that is one of my favorite rock songs of all time).
Chris gave me some of the some assembly required stuff for our CD giveaway at the show. I already made one version for our friend DC where every track was Water (but i didn't have the heart to give it to him). I already miss our pal who had to skeedattle (sp? Jeanz? Anyone?) back home.
Oh well, it is better to have drank and lost than to never have drank at all.
Chris gave me some of the some assembly required stuff for our CD giveaway at the show. I already made one version for our friend DC where every track was Water (but i didn't have the heart to give it to him). I already miss our pal who had to skeedattle (sp? Jeanz? Anyone?) back home.
Oh well, it is better to have drank and lost than to never have drank at all.


2 Comments:
you guys should have changed your name to BigDooRag.
Hey!
Where the hell's my "Big Drag the Water" CD?
Post a Comment
<< Home