Shameful Self Promotion
bigDrag plans to take back the House on Thursday May 17.
Just so you don't forget, here's a gentle
/reminder
I've never been a Pat Hairdoo fan but I've got to say classy exit by the Heat. This classy exit seemed to originate beneath the coach's slickened hair. There have been some nasty battles between the Bulls and Heat the last two years. Hugs all around at the end. I even saw Skiles hug someone. I always thought he'd just as soon knife someone in the belly than hug them.
Glad I was wrong.
Great catch by the young Sweeney. Everyone knows I love the SOX - but the Angels should refuse to play in Chicago if they can't bring their own umpires. The Chairman must have incriminating pictures of someone because the men in midnight blue (or whatever the hell color the umpires wear) stick it to the angels in every close call they've ever had against the SOX. It's only baseball I know but man someday these calls have got to even themselves out for the Angels' manager Mike S.
Just so you don't forget, here's a gentle
/reminder
I've never been a Pat Hairdoo fan but I've got to say classy exit by the Heat. This classy exit seemed to originate beneath the coach's slickened hair. There have been some nasty battles between the Bulls and Heat the last two years. Hugs all around at the end. I even saw Skiles hug someone. I always thought he'd just as soon knife someone in the belly than hug them.
Glad I was wrong.
Great catch by the young Sweeney. Everyone knows I love the SOX - but the Angels should refuse to play in Chicago if they can't bring their own umpires. The Chairman must have incriminating pictures of someone because the men in midnight blue (or whatever the hell color the umpires wear) stick it to the angels in every close call they've ever had against the SOX. It's only baseball I know but man someday these calls have got to even themselves out for the Angels' manager Mike S.


2 Comments:
I'm actually excitied about playoff basketball again.
Pretty incredible. Alex likes to pretend he's Noch (not the right way to spell #5's nickname)
Post a Comment
<< Home