My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I Shall Be Re-Released

Worked on a special project and put in a bunch of extra hours at hhe on Sat. Let’s just say it wasn’t rocket surgery.

The PDawg family invited Alex over and he got to play with his best, best, best, best, best pal. I’m not sure if I have the correct number of bests there. It doesn’t matter – those kids don’t read my blog. Kids today.

Kim and I had a nice dinner – it was just good to be able to talk to her one on one. Things have been so hectic (especially on the weekends) for awhile now…so it was good hearing first hand what the hell was going on from the other…and communication was clearer than – this.

Right before we picked up the boy we decided to stop at Borders. They had the Dylan Bootleg Series 1-3. I picked it up and played Kim Blind Willie McTell. She was sufficiently blown away.

3 Comments:

Blogger P-Dizzle said...

Hey, I've got that Dylan Bootleg Series too!

You've seen No Direction Home, I hope? I didn't need to be converted to Dylan, but the live stuff on there...whew! "sufficiently blown away."

His memoir Chronic(what?)cles is a good read but I suspect too distracting from Mr. Adams.

7:28 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Hell, I read Chronic(what?)cles before I began re-researching the Adams stuff in earnest. I have my priorities in order.

I don't buy DVDs but I bought the Dylan biopic - I don't know what was better the live performances or the friggin press confrerences.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Atorvastatin interaction zithromax Multiregion dvd players uk vardenafil mexico online Car bars nutcracker suite dvd software dvd player region Vacation ideas explore enjoy outings sierra hiking club florida mortgage rate Dcr dvd camcorder free windows dvd player Sports sedan pontiac g6 Ativan side effects drug interactions central http://www.canadapharmacy0.info/Woodstaircaseshelves.html Cheapest house boat insurance policy

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home